Posted by : Ed Lott, Ph.D., M.B.A.
Victory Litigation Fund
Victory Litigation Fund invests in venture equity opportunities in the legal services marketplace. These investments allow the fund to identify large numbers of legal claims that favor victims, bringing them deserved social justice and financial rewards.
Highest ROI of Any Asset Class
Litigation finance is an investment that consistently outperforms all others, including gold, bonds, and real estate, and is sought after by hedge fund heavyweights, venture capitalists, and elite investors for its high return on investment. This is a fact, beyond all reasonable doubt.
Since 2014, our General Partner has generated over $500MM in legal fees for law firms. This fund will provide investors an expected ROI of 3x to 9x per campaign.
Benefits of a Tokenized Fund
Ron Lasorsa, Victory Litigation Fund Managing Partner states, “Victory Litigation Fund is a next-generation venture fund. Our tokenized approach delivers enhanced benefits to investors not available in traditional VC or PE funds.”
The benefits of a Tokenized Fund include:
- Enhanced Liquidity – Buy and sell tokens on the open market and receive cash distributions on each legal settlement award.
- Larger pool of investors – The $1k minimum primary token purchase for all investors, coupled with the fund’s evergreen nature, democratizes investor capital.
- First Mover Advantage – We intend to revolutionize Litigation Finance with blockchain technology.
- Valuation Transparency – Quarterly third-party net asset valuation audit published.
- Superior Economics – Proceeds distributed pro-rata per legal settlement award.
- Evergreen Fund Structure – Equal cash distributions and reinvested profits drive compounding performance
Victory Litigation Fund invests in:
The fund intends to invest in venture equity opportunities in the legal services marketplace using “tokenized equity swaps” as a digital currency. These strategic acquisitions will allow the fund to identify large numbers of legal claims on behalf of law firms in exchange for performance fees.
Tokenized Rev Share
The fund will tokenize all performance fees generated by originating legal claims on behalf of law firms to provide investors with an expected ROI of 3x to 9x per campaign. This token solves the historically high barrier to entry for non-attorneys to gain exposure to law firm profits.
For more information:
Contact Name: Ron Lasorsa
Email Ron at : email@example.com
Or schedule a time to speak with Ron at:
For more information on the Victory Litigation Fund visit: https://www.victorydfi.com
- Camp Lejeune Multiple Myeloma Lawsuit Filed By Son of Marine Stationed At Base in 1970s
- Exposure to PFAS “Forever Chemicals” Can Interfere with Child Growth and Development: Study
- Trial For Bard Hernia Mesh Lawsuit Rescheduled To Begin October 16, 2023
- Endometrial Cancer Lawsuit Filed Over Perm Chemicals in ORS Olive Oil, Other Hair Relaxers
- Camp Lejeune
- Client Acquistion
- Client Financing
- Company Business
- Daily Dose of Law
- Digital Display Advertising
- Google Maps Ranking
- Human Trafficking
- Law Firm Info
- Lead Generation
- Litigation Funding
- Mass Tort News
- Mass Tort Signed Cases
- Personal Injury Leads
- Sex Abuse Cases