ZERORISK MASS TORT CASES™
Our ZERORISK CLIENT ACQUISITION PROGRAM™ is unsurpassed in quality and attention to detail when it comes to finding high value plaintiffs for your firm.
ZeroRisk Mass Tort Cases™: ZeroRisk Replacement Policy™
What Does Our Optional ZeroRisk Replacement Policy™ Mean?
- If the case we sign for you does not meet your initial criteria, we replace it, no questions asked. (a change in criteria during the campaign may change the cost per case)
- Each case will include primary care, treating physician’s or surgeon’s medical verification, records, and case notes where applicable. This process assures that each signed case we provide matches the intake information that the patient provided and will result in a higher probability of a successful litigation.
- AFTER we medically verify the client matches your mass tort’s criteria, we get your retainer, HIPPA, HITECH signed and transfer the documents to your intake staff.
THE REAL COST OF CLIENT ACQUISITION!
- Historically, when an attorney purchases signed mass tort cases, only 30-40% and at best 50%, will result in a quality case after the acquisition and review of the client’s medical records. As the tort matures, the conversion rate can drop significantly.
- Most lead generation agencies will limit the return of “bad” signed cases to 10 days.
- It can take weeks to months to obtain the medical records from hospitals.
- A signed lead is not necessarily a compensable case.
- The result is that as many as 70% of the purchased signed cases require disengagement.
- Processing signed cases is expensive:
- Vendor cost of signed case
- Cost of medical records
- Attorney/Paralegal/staff client phone time
- Attorney/Paralegal/staff time obtaining and tracking medical records
- Attorney/Paralegal time reviewing case files
- Cannot contact client
- Obtaining and evaluating medical records
- Client did not use the drug/product as stated in the client intake
- Client does not have any symptoms or disease as stated in the client intake
- Attorney/Paralegal time sending out and tracking disengagement letters
- Cost associated with clients that do not qualify
- Lost fees, wages and time for signed cases that have no litigation value can be up to 10x the cost of the case.
(OR HOW TO DECREASE THE REAL COST OF CLIENT ACQUISITION)
We created the ZeroRisk Replacement Policy Program™ as your assurance of top-quality cases.
And we can include our ZeroRisk Replacement Policy™ at an incredible VALUE!
What is the ZeroRisk Replacement Policy Program™?
The process is a cutting-edge method of lead generation, resulting in the best quality signed cases available today.
- We utilize a proprietary data collections procedure. This process is the key to obtaining clients that are “at the bottom of the funnel”. This means they are leads who have been affected by the drug or product in question, have the desired deleterious effect, have been treated for the resulting medical condition AND want to discuss their case with an attorney.
- Our medical outreach team, supported by a growing team of highly trained specialists/counselors with degrees in science, sociology and psychology, will contact each lead obtained by our proprietary methodology. They will obtain additional information, if needed, and inform them of the next steps in the process. This follow-up and personalization step will eliminate the “unresponsive client claim” we sometime hear from our attorney clients.
- Each case comes complete with medical records directly from the patient’s primary physician, oncologist, medical specialist or surgeon to verify the diagnosis, the type of cancer or medical issue, and treatment. The documents obtained from these sources will be included in the final package. All the work is done under strict HIPPA compliance with the patient’s privacy maintained.
- The initial higher cost of ZeroRisk Mass Tort Cases™ is far lower than the final cost of client acquisition. Many signed clients do not meet the requirements for a good case and in fact are rejected after review of the medical records for a variety of reasons ie. patient/client did not provide accurate information about their disease. The rejection rate will be near zero. If for some reason there is an issue with the hospital medical records that does not correlate with the information we provided, we will replace the case at no charge.
- Speed-this process will take a few days versus months to confirm patient/client case value.
- Quality, High Value Cases and Reduced Cost of Client Acquisition-your staff and hospital record retrieval costs will be significantly reduced; processing the best possible cases instead of wasting time and records costs only to find a large portion are not qualified.
Their will be a huge drop in client rejection…
and a higher quality case.
Get started before your competitors do…
there a limit to how many clients we can onboard.
CONTACT US FOR A CUSTOM QUOTE.
CALL 833-937-6747 OR USE OUR REQUEST A QUOTE FORM.